Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Spring prints and Colors :D

So excited about the new colors and prints coming out!
These are all great. They would look great on boys or girls.
Thirsties came out with this cute fun print. This print is called Polka Dance. 

Rumparooz came out with two new prints. I absolutely love them. The one on the left is called Dexter and the one on the right is called Quinn. I am really considering buying some covers for Joshi. He would look great in Quinn with his complexion.


Grovia's new colors are Citrus and Persimmon. These would make a perfect addition to any stash. Colors are unisex and very bright. 


FuzziBunz came out with these two prints on behalf of autism. I think they are absolutely beautiful. I need size larges lately for my son so I am gonna grab these quick. These are limited addition.  On the left is called Swirls and the right is called Puzzle.

These new colors and prints are not helping my cloth diaper addiction! Now, you all know where I'm gonna send you to pick these wonderful diapers... Kissed by the Moon! You will find the link posted a few times throughout my blog. Have fun shopping and please feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment