Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Top 10 Cloth Diapers and accessories for 2012!

Fluff Faves 2012<3
(Note that these are not in any order cus I can not decide which I like the best :0)

  1. CJ's Butter in Monkey Farts- funny cus I use to not like Banana flavored anything but I love this scent and now since I was prego I love banana Now n laters... did I secretly want to lick the CJ's... maybe ;)
  2. Swaddlebees Simplex 2.0 AIO- I love how these fit! They are trim have not leaked once!
  3. Planet Wise Wet Bags- I have a size small that I keep for my diaperbag. Its perfect to hol 2-3 diapers, a soiled outfit. i like it because it don't take up my whole bag. Definite 5 stars for this one!
  4. Panet wise wipes- Love the bold colors, soft on Joshua's booty or even my 5 yr. old, Nathan, using them as hankies. 
  5. Rockin' Green Classic Rock in Vanilla Lavender- Now, I have to admit... I hate vanilla and I hate lavender but the 2 together are great! I noticed too, that was one of the few laundry scents that stay after washing but really subtle. 
  6. Kanga Care 6R Soaker Microfiber- It's quick absorbency and love how the NB insert snaps in to the larger soaker.
  7. Grovia Bioliners- I am debating whether or not to get a diaper sprayer due to my older boys. This is great to sheild the "lumps". 
  8. Bum Genius 4.0 OS- Great for night time and going out.
  9. Rumparooz OS Pocket Diapers- These are the only diaper that could be wet and my son's booty will be dry.
  10. Mystery Fluff by Kissed by The Moon- I love surprises!!! Whats better then a surprise? A FLUFF mail surprise. This is well worth it! 

1 comment: