Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ugh!!! Ok so There are definitely some dipes I have on my wish list for the end of the year. Some new diaper prints came out recently, monsters and elephants by Swaddlebees. I am in love with the monster print! I originally bought a lot of blues and greens because I have all boys. Lately I have really been liking gender neutral colors because they look really good with my sons complexion. On another note, I have really been wanting to try Thirsties Fab Fitted. I loved fitted diapers when my son was first born. Fitted and covers were great for overnights. My son sleeps till about 7 am. As he got older he used Bum Genius 4.0 Pockets for night time... now I am sad to say that they won't last all the way through the night some nights. I have been wanting to discover a new love with AIO's I really like my Swaddlebees Simplex OS in red. I love the bold color. I thought it would fade a little and it hasn't at all! Another Great thing they just came out with... Kissed By The Moon has a monthly subscriptions for mystery fluff! Its the mystery fluff we all love. Diapers only, accessories only or a new 3rd choice... Surprise Me! I had gotten an accessory mystery fluff when I was pregnant for $20. I received a small Planet Wise wet bag, Planet Wise flannel wipes, CJ's butter sample and an Eco Sprouts laundry soap. I was very pleased with my mystery fluff. My budget since then has been a little tight since then so I haven't had a chance to get another one. However, I think that is going to be my next fluff mail choice :)  I would love to here everybody else's wish lists. Maybe I can do a giveaway somewhere down the line. That would be a hint for you to leave me comments <3

1 comment: